PAROLE BOARDS AND OTHER PLACES

Sunday, April 5, 2015

SOMETHING I DREAD ... APR 5TH, 2015

free counters






SOMETHING I DREAD … APR 5TH, 2015
BY
JAMES BREDIN

Fortunately or unfortunately. I'm getting very old,
And at my age, I tend to feel the heat or the cold,
I would like to make arrangements to die in twenty forty two,
But pagan ideas like this, are considered downright lewd. 

But doctor assisted death, is definitely not allowed,
This is what our Ottawa politicians seem to have vowed,
In other words; we have to die without dignity or class,
These tax-and-spend politicians need a quick kick in the ass.

Things should change and improve but what can we do?
Without binding referendums, we have to wait in a long cue,
I wish they'd do it now and not wait till I'm dead,
Their secret political agenda is something I dread.


APR 5TH, 2015