PAROLE BOARDS AND OTHER PLACES

Friday, January 21, 2011





free counters





Advice to Mr. Michael Ignatieff
Canadian Liberal Leader
By
jamesbredin.com

I would vote for you if I could see changes and you showed some gall,
But as far as I can see, you will change nothing at all,
And why can’t I vote for my prime minister by name for a change?
And if that’s the job you want, you should say that this you will arrange.



You have to offer us an alternative in our present trance,
We need binding referendums and recall and this is your big chance,
We need compulsory voting so we have to vote and behave,
Because what you are doing, doesn’t change much or even make waves.



Will the election be timed to the arrival of refugee ships?
Should we send out the navy to help them finish their long trips?
And you don’t know if we are going to have an election yet,
We don’t have set-date elections and you are placing your bet.

Jan 21st, 2011