PAROLE BOARDS AND OTHER PLACES

Saturday, August 27, 2011

MY EVENTUAL DEATH

free counters






MY EVENTUAL DEATH Aug 27th, 2011

By
jamesbredin.com


We each have a lifespan of X number of years and then we die,
We can’t change the value of the X and I don’t know why,
Because death with dignity is illegal, a sin and banned,
Supreme Court told Sue Rodriguez to obey their command.



Though she had Lou Gehrig’s disease and was dying in pain,
The political appointees had no pity though people complained,
I would like to arrange my death in twenty forty two,
With all my friends and family around so I could say adieu.



I’d like to have assisted suicide then at a hundred and five,
I shouldn’t worry about this because I’ll be no longer alive,
Trudeau’s Charter said we had lots of rights but not the right to die,
You can’t even die if you fill out the papers and apply.

Aug 27th, 2011