PAROLE BOARDS AND OTHER PLACES

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

EVENTUALLY I'LL DIE AUG 21ST, 2012

free counters









EVENTUALLY  I’LL  DIE Aug 21st, 2012
BY


Sometime, somehow, someplace, I am eventually going to die,
Fortunately or unfortunately, I still don’t know why,
Eventually I’d like to arrange the time and place and die,
Have good family and friends around and arrange to say goodbye.




But right now, death with dignity is against all our laws,
They did it to Sue Rodriguez to activists’ applause,
After they allowed abortions, so politically correct,
Killing thousands of unborn babies but they claim they’re perfect.




You don’t have to be a genius to see that there’s something wrong,
Is it possible by the time I die; they’ll have changed their song?
If we had binding referendums, we could change all this,
But no way, they’ll allow us to have anything like the Swiss.

Aug 21st, 2012