PAROLE BOARDS AND OTHER PLACES

Friday, March 15, 2013

TORONTO AND MAYOR ROBB FORD ... MAR 15TH, 2013

free counters





TORONTO AND MAYOR ROBB FORD … MAR 15TH, 2013
BY
JAMES BREDIN


Let’s hope our overweight Robb Ford stays mayor a long time,
And the left-wing activists who want him fired should all get in line,
He’s one of the few people at City Hall who knows what’s going on,
And there’s no reason why we should not all get along.




I  don’t know much about what really goes on at City Hall,
Where those who want to fire the mayor seem to have a lot of gall,
I say, we should help him out because he’s on our side,
We need someone like him at the top, to be our guide.




We are in most cases, just numbers at the bottom of the pile,
We don’t get much of an opportunity to show off our style,
And I’m not sure whether Toronto is turning into New York or Hong Kong,
Either way; I think it’s great and I’m convinced there’s nothing wrong.

MAR 15TH, 2013