PAROLE BOARDS AND OTHER PLACES

Monday, March 23, 2015

WELCOME ABOARD ... MAR 23RD, 2015







free counters



WELCOME ABOARD    MAR 23RD, 2015
BY
JAMES BREDIN

I've known old folks who were not pleased, just waiting around to die,
And they didn't know how, or when, or where, though some knew why,
If we had had death-with-dignity; the whole affair could have been arranged,
But the preachers said that this was a sin and could not be prearranged.

Though when, where and why I will die, is a great concern to me,
Because I am already very old and its easier to discern and to see,
Though doctor assisted death is completely banned and forbidden,
A doctor could do fourteen years for making this decision.

I can't understand this strict political attitude,
Though the religious pulpit types, do show their gratitude,
And our politicians seem to hide from this decision,
They're busy at a meeting -- called administrative division.

Mar 23rd, 2015