PAROLE BOARDS AND OTHER PLACES

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

free counters





A CONCLUSION TO ALL THIS CONFUSION
By
James Bredin

I think I'll stay far away from Afghanistan if I can,
Soldiers getting killed over there since this useless war began,
The place is too poor and too far away and nothing makes sense,
It's not just the lives but too much money in dollars and cents.

I can hear you now getting all enthusiastic and worked up,
As if this was a patriotic issue and I should wake up,
We're silent, politically correct with no hanging allowed,
If we catch a terrorist, we can't hang him but still feel proud.

But we abort and kill unborn babies every day by the score,
Thousands of Afghanistan refugees coming here and more,
Whose side are we on in this life and death war of illusion?
Will Canada find a conclusion to all this confusion?

Dec 29th, 2009
http://shamus111.tripod.com/