PAROLE BOARDS AND OTHER PLACES

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Concern about my death. Dec 21st, 2011

free counters








Concern about my death. Dec 21st, 2011
By

I’m concerned about the date of my eventual death,
And the sickness that will eventually kill me, you can bet,
Because I’m not allowed to arrange the time of this event,
Our politicians may have me lined up for greater torment.




Somewhere in the distance, I can hear the voices even now,
They’re at my funeral and I know every one of them somehow,
They’re in the cemetery looking at a coffin going down,
I can’t talk and it looks like, I’m the only dead guy around.




Pick the day, date and time and avoid all the torment
Because I am not very convinced about life after death,
I am not even slightly religious but I do have some regret.

Dec 21st, 2011