PAROLE BOARDS AND OTHER PLACES

Friday, September 7, 2012

PRIME MINISTER

free counters












GREAT PRIME MINISTEER SEPT 7TH, 2012
BY


Stephen Harper you are a great PM and this is not a gimmick,
Especially when you tried to close down that drug-addict insite clinic,
I realize, you are up against it with that Supreme Court,
And you can’t get rid of them and there, you have little support.




So I was trying to figure how you might get us referendums,
Though I don’t think these are on any of your curriculums,
And god only knows what the Supreme Court might decide,
Names come to mind -- Sue Rodriguez, Dr Jekyll and Mr. Hyde.




And I don’t know how you might get us Death with Dignity,
Washington, Oregon and European countries have it and no indignity,
And just like they treated Sue Rodriguez, I’m sure they are opposed,
Though they allowed thousands of abortions and no names disclosed.

SEPT 7TH, 2012