PAROLE BOARDS AND OTHER PLACES

Saturday, May 11, 2013

AN APPLICATION TO BE A MEMBER ... MAY 11TH, 2013

free counters





AN APPLICATION TO BE A MEMBER … May 11th, 2013
BY



I think I’ll apply to be a senator and why not?
They were appointed for no known reason and some were caught,
I could pretend to live in Ottawa and be a big shot,
I’m as good as they are and I once owned a tiny little yacht.




Unfortunately I’d like to talk about assisted suicide,
Which is a subject they hate, despise and let slide,
But why should they care; they don’t have to be voted in,
They’re appointed till seventy five so they always win.




If I was a senator, I’d never want a change a thing,
As a member of the Canadian aristocracy with a ring,
People could bow their heads and show me some respect,
Because appointed senators never worry about a reelect.

May 11th, 2011