PAROLE BOARDS AND OTHER PLACES

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

STEPHEN ... JULY 9TH, 2013

free counters

stephen



BY

JAMES BREDIN

STEPHEN

Stephen: here’s some good advice that you will probably disregard,
Because this is radical stuff you can use as your flash card,
That you may need before these ongoing scandals are finished,
Because I don’t think they can be written off or diminished.

Propose binding referendums for all Canadians like the Swiss,
I know, I’ve proposed this before and it was dismissed,
But I want you to stay where you are -- doing a good job,
And I can sense the oddball leftwingers and their mob.

They are shaking the tree and the scandals are falling out,
Mr Duffy is only one but there are others about,
But binding referendums for Canadians would cause a stir,
And a vast majority of Canadians would concur.

July 9th, 2013