PAROLE BOARDS AND OTHER PLACES

Friday, July 12, 2013

THE SCARBOROUGH GENERAL HOSPITAL ... JULY 12TH, 2013


free counters

THE SCARBOROUGH GENERAL HOSPITAL … July 12th, 2013
By
James Bredin

The Scarborough General Hospital saved my life at least three times,
The doctors, the nurses and the Ontario Health Care worked fine,
But then I saw pages and pages of reasons they wanted to change,
If it worked fine for me and did for years so why rearrange?




Please don’t make any changes to that great hospital place,
I would like the same medical people to stay there just in case,
They saved my life several times before so I already know,
They might save my life again once more like they did long ago.




The Scarborough General Hospital is probably where I will die,
But I hope death-with-dignity is in by then, before I say bye bye,
And it’s within walking distance so I hope I can still walk there,
If the hospital stays as it is; there’s no need for despair.

July 12th, 2013