PAROLE BOARDS AND OTHER PLACES

Monday, November 4, 2013

COULD YOU BE A SENATOR? ... NOV 4TH, 2013

free counters




COULD YOU BE A SENATOR? … NOV 4TH, 2013
BY
JAMES BREDIN

What I need to do is get a high class Senate appointment?
I would be well paid till I’m seventy five and no disappointment
I could sit in their Red Chamber and pretend that I am great,
Make out like I’m an aristocrat and there’s no need for debate.



I could avoid all the ongoing scandals by never saying a word,
Sit still like the others in a picture that looks quite absurd,
I’m not sure what else I could do because no one really knows,
Could I close my eyes now and then and maybe have a doze?



You could probably try for a high Senate appointment too,
You definitely don’t need much intelligence to get all the way through,
And if you get fired for fiddling with the various money books,
You can stand up and shout that you’re not a crook.

Nov 4th, 2013