PAROLE BOARDS AND OTHER PLACES

Thursday, November 28, 2013

STEPHEN HARPER PLEASE ... NOV 28TH, 2013

free counters





Stephen Harper please... Nov 28th, 2013
By
James Bredin

I  wouldn't mind an appointment to the Senate some day soon,
Sit in that scandal-plagued Red Chamber if there is any room,
I don’t need to think, if all I have to do is vote the right way,
Just obey party instructions no matter what the media say.



I could be an extremely good governor general too,
But I am not female, ethnic or CBC but who knew?
I would not make a fuss and abide by all the rules and laws,
Allow you to prorogue parliament and any other flaws.



I would like to stay a long time in one of those positions,
It should be easy because there are not many conditions,
Unfortunately no one in Ottawa or the CBC heard of me,
But that shouldn't make any difference, if you agree.

Nov 28th, 2013