PAROLE BOARDS AND OTHER PLACES

Friday, February 7, 2014

ARRANGE TO DIE ... FEB 7TH, 2014

ARRANGE TO DIE … FEB 7TH, 2014
BY
JAMES BREDIN



I was just looking around for a nice date and time to die,
In twenty forty two and then I can just wave goodbye,
I’ll be a hundred and five by then and I’ll have no objection,
Hope I can arrange it without having some sickness or infection.



I’d like to make sure I die on Boxing Day and no cremation,
Arranged death-with-dignity on their secret medication,
Those political death problems should be solved by then,
What Supreme Court told Sue Rodriguez way back when.



I realize, most religions and pompous folk are opposed,
Because their religious ideas have long been imposed,
And I have a nice quiet place arranged in the cemetery,
And please no pompous pedophile priests or oddball ministry.

Feb 7th, 2014