PAROLE BOARDS AND OTHER PLACES

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

TWENTY FORTY TWO ... JULY 15TH, 2014

free counters





TWENTY FORTY TWO  … JULY 15TH, 2014
BY
JAMES BREDIN

I would like to die on Christmas Day in twenty forty two,
And my intelligent wife to be still with me then too,
Surely we'll have death with dignity by then for all of us, 
But even now, the politically correct don't want to discuss.


I realize of course that this is not likely to happen but it could,
I would be a hundred and five by then and it could be good,
With enough good health and good luck, I might get there,
Nothing much can be done about this so no need to despair.


If Quebec and ten US States have death with dignity; why not us?
Then it gets worse because we're not even allowed to cause a fuss,
And we don't know how or where or when or if we will die,
But it will happen eventually even if we don't know why.


JULY 15TH, 2014