PAROLE BOARDS AND OTHER PLACES

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

A MISSION ... OCT 14TH, 2014

free counters

canadian-flag.jpg


A FIERCE HOLY MISSION ….     OCT 14TH, 2014
BY
JAMES BREDIN


A planned peaceful painless death would be a good way to die,
But there are many opponents to this idea and I don't know why,
Though they write page after page trying to explain,
And it makes sense to them; though it won't go into my brain.


Religious enthusiasts have their own reasons and think they're right,
Their enthusiasm strikes me that this issue is not in their sight,
Because everlasting hell and punishment does not make sense to me,
Of course I know that there is no way in hell that they will agree.


So I think we should relax and slowly get back to reality,
Realize we should change death-with-dignity legality,
If Quebec can do it, we can do it; despite the opposition,
Though they behave as if they are on a fierce holy mission.

OCT 14TH 2014