PAROLE BOARDS AND OTHER PLACES

Monday, February 9, 2015

BINDING REFERENDUMS IN THE CHARTER ... FEB 9TH, 2015

free counters





BINDING REFERENDUMS IN THE CHARTER   … FEB 9TH, 2015
BY
JAMES BREDIN  

Should we add binding referendums to our Charter of Rights?
Could this improve democracy and maybe end some political fights?
Unfortunately our politicians are busy at meetings here and there,
We got death with dignity but that was a Supreme Court affair.

I can't believe our Supreme Court finally got it right,
Because in all those years, they left us in that awful plight,
Maybe now, those dying in pain, can get the easy way out,
This will help those of us who worry about them; beyond a doubt,

I think its fantastic and I wonder who we should thank?
Because I thought that forever we would draw a blank.
Are there other things they could do to help us along the way?
How about binding referendums in the Charter or should I back away?

FEB 9TH, 2015