PAROLE BOARDS AND OTHER PLACES

Saturday, February 14, 2015

TWENTY FORTY TWO ... FEB 14TH, 2015

free counters






TWENTY FORTY TWO    … FEB 14TH 2015

BY

JAMES BREDIN


I would like to die sometime in twenty forty two,

This should not be a problem for me or for you,

Though I hope I'm still active and not just hanging around in bed,

Just lying there half dead or waiting to be fed.



Death with dignity is just a pleasant peaceful way to die,

Allow a very sick person to plan it and then say goodbye,

Don't have to go to Switzerland because we can now do it here,

The High Court finally changed their ways so now we have no fear.



I dread the politician coming out of the woods that is opposed,

Should be thrown out of the party; sent home and deposed,

Of course there are those on pulpits locked in their ways,

And because of them that death with dignity was delayed.


FEB 14TH, 2015