PAROLE BOARDS AND OTHER PLACES

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

SOMETHING IS WRONG ... DEC 12TH, 2012

free counters






SOMETHING IS WRONG  … DEC 12TH, 2012
BY
JAMES BREDIN

We are all caught in circumstances whether we like it or not,
In location, time, language, religion and age which means a lot,
Where death with dignity may or may not be allowed,
Abortions allowed but no death with dignity for our crowd.




Death with dignity seems to me to be a good way to go,
But I may have to go to Switzerland and spend a lot of dough,
That way I pick the time and place where I’ll be dead,
But someone has to bring my body back in a coffin bed.




This is not a good example of our so-called democracy,
Being dictated to by our secret-list autocracy,
Where Sue Rodriguez is an example of what can happen,
Never mentioned the unborn baby abortion assassins.

DEC 12TH, 2012