PAROLE BOARDS AND OTHER PLACES

Thursday, January 24, 2013

HEAVEN OR HELL ... JAN 24th, 2013

free counters






HEAVEN OR HELL … JAN 24TH, 2013
BY
JAMES BREDIN

I’ve been taught that when I die; I’ll go to heaven or hell; it depends,
Maybe purgatory too but on this, they may have made amends,
But I don’t believe a word of this because when I’m dead; I’m dead,
It’s before I die and lack of death-with-dignity that I dread.




This is all common sense because they say; only humans allowed,
No animals; no dogs, horses, cats, chimpanzees or even cows,
How did they figure that one out and get people to believe?
And can this be pointed out and would they continue to deceive?




And they all oppose death-with-dignity for their own reason,
Maybe it’s the time of day or the week or maybe the season,
So you better believe all their stuff or you wont get to heaven,
And if you sin; see a priest immediately to confess and be forgiven.

JAN 24TH, 2013