PAROLE BOARDS AND OTHER PLACES

Thursday, January 17, 2013

MY DEATH ... JAN 17TH, 2013

free counters





MY DEATH … JAN 17TH, 2013
BY


I would like to avoid my death for as long as I can,
And continue for a century being a very old man,
And then arrange my death with lots of dignity and charm,
Wave goodbye to everyone and not do anyone any harm.




I know and realize that religious fanatics don’t agree,
They call themselves the faithful as far as I can see,
They consider death-with-dignity a major mortal sin,
Their political connections make sure that we can’t win.




They have their faithful followers in Ottawa and we agree,
That nothing has changed in Ottawa, no matter how we plea,
When they hear about death-with-dignity they all run and hide,
And we have no political leader to act as a guide.

JAN 17TH, 2013