PAROLE BOARDS AND OTHER PLACES

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

WAY TO GO ... JAN 15TH, 2013

free counters





WAY TO GO  … JAN 15TH, 2013
BY

The obituaries now list too many of my old friends,
So dying seems to be the way to go and the latest trends,
Those great people I knew for so many years are now all dead,
They died quietly and other than that; nothing much was said.




And I am destined to go the same way myself some fine day,
And I can’t arrange the date and time to quietly pass away,
Ottawa aristocrats laid down the law and told Sue where to go,
And she could die in pain and they really didn’t want to know.



If we could arrange death-with-dignity; that would be grand,
But we are not allowed because at the moment, it’s all banned,
But they already have it in Washington and Oregon States,
But our politicians are in hiding so there will be no debates.