PAROLE BOARDS AND OTHER PLACES

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

I'M WORRIED ABOUT MY DEATH ... AUG 13TH, 2013

free counters





I’M WORRIED ABOUT MY DEATH... AUG 13TH, 2013

BY

I’m worried about the date and time of my eventual death,
You should too because eventually you too will take your last breath,
Somehow somewhere in this century we will eventually die,
I hope we have death-with-dignity then so I can pick the reason why.




But these days, religions dominate, so death-with-dignity is banned,
And none of our hopeful legal euthanasia can be planned,
Eventually people will realize that legal changes should be made,
But in the meantime we can’t do anything but feel betrayed.




You don’t read about this in the papers much so its never clear,
You are young, have lots of time and just started your career,
And another lesion you will learn is that time flies.
Hope your politicians are better than mine, surprise, surprise.

AUG 13TH, 2013