PAROLE BOARDS AND OTHER PLACES

Saturday, October 5, 2013

I COULD BE A SENATOR ... OCT 5TH, 2013

free counters






I COULD BE A SENATOR … OCT 5TH, 2013
BY

What did those senators do to get a senate appointment?
Could I do it too or would I only be a disappointment?
Okay okay, I’m over seventy five but that’s not  the point.
Because they can lounge till they are seventy five in that joint.



Therefore I wouldn’t get an appointment because of my age,
A blatant form of discrimination and I’m all enraged,
Should I write a letter of complaint to the Supreme Court?
Tell them I want an appointment and I need their support.



Because they are appointees too so maybe they would understand,
And they can change all the rules and laws in our great land,
And I could be a half-asleep appointee in that Red Chamber,
I could start before Christmas, maybe in early December.

OCT 5TH, 2013