PAROLE BOARDS AND OTHER PLACES

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

DEATH WITH DIGNITY APR 11TH, 2012

free counters







DEATH WITH DIGNITY   Apr 11th, 2012

BY
JAMES BREDIN

Some of my friends and the great guys I’ve known are now long dead,
Some of the assholes too have been put in a graveyard bed,
Eventually I’ll make it there myself so I’m not too pleased,
Because I can’t arrange when, where and how if I’m diseased.




That means I can’t have death with dignity because of our High Court,
They refused Sue Rodriguez though her life in pain was short,
If we could have or get referendums we could change the laws,
And plan when and where to die like the Swiss, with just cause.




They won’t let us die though they allowed abortions on every street,
There’s something very wrong here but we have to be discrete,
Most of our politicians don’t know what a referendum means,
Though they’ve read about them somewhere else it seems.

Apr 11th, 2012