PAROLE BOARDS AND OTHER PLACES

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

FRED'S DEAD MAY 8TH, 2012

free counters





FRED’S DEAD  MAY 8TH 2012
BY




We didn’t communicate that much, me and Fred,
He was the made big boss with a title; nuf said,
We won’t communicate any more, ‘cause he’s dead,
Went to the funeral home that day but not much said.

I knew him for at least twenty-seven years,
When we were equal then and enjoyed a few beers,
Till he got promoted with rank behind the office door,
The inner sanctum of power; need I say more?

He loved his rank and title way too much,
Like he was better than you or me and out of touch,
Made life miserable for those he didn’t like,
They’re relieved now he’s dead and gone for the hike.

Thirty-year old picture in obituary section,
When we were all young then; it takes some reflection,
Back to the time when we were all kind of equal,
I don’t have the time to tell you the sequel.

MAY 8TH, 2012