PAROLE BOARDS AND OTHER PLACES

Saturday, May 12, 2012

YOU CAN'T SCHEDULE YOUR DEATH

free counters










YOU CAN’T SCHEDULE YOUR DEATH 

MAY 13TH, 2012

BY

The thing about dying is that we don’t know when or where or how,
We can’t have euthanasia because the Supreme Court won’t allow,
But they allowed abortion clinics on every second street,
And told Sue Rodriguez she had to die in pain and defeat.




I would like to schedule my death when I’m a hundred and two,
The Supreme Court does not agree with me but no doubt, you do,
If I live to be a hundred and two, I’ll let you know by e-mail,
Unless of course, I’m arrested for euthanasia and in jail.




Not mentioned in Trudeau’s Charter for our salvation,
Though they did mention the notwithstanding clause,
Has anyone even read it or is it just probable cause?


May 13th, 2012