PAROLE BOARDS AND OTHER PLACES

Thursday, May 17, 2012

MESSAGE TO PRIME MINISTER HARPER MAY 17TH, 2012














Message to Prime Minister Harper     May 17th, 2012
By


This is a message to Prime Minister Stephen Harper please,
Since you are the best prime minister we’ve had in many years,
We need proportional representation, which is overdue,
We need binding referendums to help us out of this stew.




I know you’re a busy man taking every opportune,
But we need elected senators and Supreme Court judges soon,
I know the hierarchy and aristocrats oppose these proposals,
And only they feel they should have these as their disposal.




And if you have the time, we need compulsory voting rules,
With a mandatory twenty-dollar fine for non-voting fools,
You may never see this poem and think maybe I’m out of my mind,
But I’m at http://euthanasialegal.blogspot.com if you feel inclined.

May 17th, 2012