PAROLE BOARDS AND OTHER PLACES

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

ONE-POCKET MEN'S SHIRTS ... JUNE 10TH, 2014

free counters




ONE-POCKET MEN'S SHIRTS …         JUNE 10TH, 2014
BY
JAMES BREDIN

Why do most men's shirts have only one breast pocket?
Can't find one with two pockets anywhere in my closet,
I should cause a fuss and complain about this but I don't know where,
I know. I know.  This is not a big issue and it's only my affair.


But surely somewhere in some men's clothing store,
Maybe I should look even more and explore,
Where various and many men's shirts are on display,
There are men's shirts with two breast pockets, that I could wear.


This is obviously not going to turn into a national affair,
Because those making men's shirts, really don't care,
They are busy millionaire and telling others what to do,
Please read this and send me a message and the shirt-making crew.



June 10th, 2014