PAROLE BOARDS AND OTHER PLACES

Sunday, July 24, 2011

free counters








CHANNEL 15 IN TORONTO July 24th, 2011
By
jamesbredin.com



Channel fifteen in Toronto is a really a great TV change,
And why should the political truth seem so new and so strange?
Why did the news seem so filtered before they came along?
So politically correct that nothing in Ottawa could be wrong.



I just hope they don't go the same way as the many others,
I need the truth from someone I can trust like one of my brothers,
I know that human rights crowds were not sent down from heaven,
And Trudeau's Charter for EVERYONE on earth can't be forgiven.



Of course the political truth is sometimes not very nice,
No binding referendums or euthanasia will ever suffice,
Politicians will not discuss so it's left to the Supreme Court,
Where appointees dressed in red give politicians support.

July 24th, 2011