PAROLE BOARDS AND OTHER PLACES

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

free counters









THE GAME July 20th 2011
By
jamesbredin.com



Fortunately or unfortunately, I am now an old man,
More than a little confused since this computer age began,
And concerned that I am getting closer to the day I will die,
I’d like to find an easy way out and a chance to say goodbye.



I have long been convinced that our constitution should be changed,
Referendums and death with dignity should be arranged,
And we need some leadership to bring us in that direction,
And realize that problems may not be solved with just an election.



Though I’m convinced that those who count will never read this text,
And their commitment to no change should leave Canadians very vexed,
They might form a committee to cover their do-nothing tracks,
No binding referendums allowed so they may as well relax.

July 20th, 2011