PAROLE BOARDS AND OTHER PLACES

Saturday, November 26, 2011

DEATH WITH DIGNITY NOV 26TH, 2011

free counters







DEATH WITH DIGNITY NOV 26TH, 2011
BY


I would prefer to die on my own terms, when and where and how I like,
Politicians and pompous priests get upset and take a hike,
This is serious stuff I know and should be openly discussed,
Because eventually everyone we know will have to adjust,




I don’t care whose jurisdiction this affair comes under,
Though certain activists may call the whole thing a blunder,
Dictatorial Supreme Court decisions about my death,
Imposed on Sue Rodriguez just before she took her last breath.




This whole affairs has been in and out of courts for many years,
The Sue Rodriguez case with Lou Gehrig’s disease led to tears,
The State of Oregon has death with dignity, so why can’t we?
These judges will have to do something soon where we all agree,

NOV 26TH, 2011