PAROLE BOARDS AND OTHER PLACES

Sunday, November 20, 2011

DEATH WITH DIGNITY PLEASE NOV 20TH, 2011

free counters





DEATH WITH DIGNITY PLEASE Nov 20th, 2011
By

I would prefer to die on my own terms, when, where and how I like,
Politicians and pompous priests get upset and take a hike,
This is serious stuff I know and should be openly discussed,
Because eventually everyone we know will die and can’t adjust.




I don’t care whose jurisdiction this affair comes under,
Though certain activists may call this whole thing a blunder,
Dictatorial Supreme Court decisions about death should change,
And they should not think about euthanasia as very strange.




This affair has been in and out of Canadian courts for years,
The Sue Rodriguez case with Lou Gehrig’s disease led to tears,
The State of Oregon already has death with dignity, so why can’t we?
These judges should do something soon where we can all agree.

Nov 20th, 2011