PAROLE BOARDS AND OTHER PLACES

Thursday, February 21, 2013

JUSTIN ... FEB 21ST, 2013

free counters







JUSTIN

BY

JAMES BREDIN  … FEB 21ST, 2013

Justin: I see you got a haircut but not much hair cut off,
And the Liberal Party deserves you at their secret trough,
I must admit; you haven’t said one word that appealed to me,
Though I read that you bill everyone – even schools -- a big fee.




And as leader of the Liberal Party, no doubt, you will charge more,
This is the Liberal style and they’ll never kick you out the door,
I dread what will happen to Canada if you become the boss,
There’s no doubt in my mind that we’ll be at an awful loss.




We need to change your father’s Charter and this time; get it right,
Unfortunately, those who love it, will put up an awful fight,
Let me know what you think of RECALL and DEATH WITH DIGNITY though,
If you change quickly; maybe Canadians won’t have to kowtow.

FEB 21ST, 2013