PAROLE BOARDS AND OTHER PLACES

Saturday, February 9, 2013

MESSAGE TO POPE RATZINGER ... FEB 9TH, 2013

free counters





MESSAGE TO POPE RATZINGER  … FEB 9TH, 2013
BY


It’s become painfully evident that women should be priests,
Of course, I realize that this is not in ecclesiastic briefs,
But the writing has been on the wall for a long time,
And allow priests to get married so it’s not a canon-law crime.




Follow my instructions in order to get clear of the scandal,
And appoint some women cardinals so that popes can’t mishandle,
I realize that popes don’t take advice from the ground floor,
But your cardinals are all locked in for life behind their closed door.




I doubt if anyone will pass along this information to you,
Can’t get through that wall of cardinals in red with their views,
So I’ll sit here and read again what St Malachy wrote,
Just remember I’m trying to help you, keep your church afloat.

Feb 9th, 2013