PAROLE BOARDS AND OTHER PLACES

Friday, January 27, 2012

DEAD FOREVER JAN 27TH, 2012

free counters





Dead Forever SOMEDAY Jan 27th, 2012
By

Fortunately or unfortunately, I’m getting very old,
Fortunately or unfortunately, I’m still very bold,
And death with dignity should be part of my end-of-life plan,
But it’s been against Canadian law since this land began.




A human freedom is to live and die at will without debate,
Death with dignity is allowed in some countries and many states,
Switzerland, Oregon and Washington have Death with Dignity Acts,
Media moguls seldom if ever publish these great facts.




Because I wont be coming back as you may well know,
Regardless of what the holy men say in their game show,
So I’d like to make my final exit simple, painless and fast,
It doesn’t bother me if religious types all stand around aghast.

Jan 27th, 2012