PAROLE BOARDS AND OTHER PLACES

Saturday, January 7, 2012

WHO'S A PEDOPHILE PRIEST? JAN 7TH, 2012

free counters







Who’s a pedophile priest? Jan 7th, 2012
By

I hate to tell you this because I’m more than a little upset,
About the names of criminal pedophile priests, we still can’t get,
And the pompous bishops who still think that nothing has changed,
Just send pedophile priests to another parish as arranged.




Stories about pedophile priests fill the Internet these days,
Even the devil himself, couldn’t come up with a worse craze,
And then it gets worse as these priests are protected and hidden,
And the church wants all this Internet information forbidden.




Has my religion gone and betrayed me after all these years?
Their protecting pedophile priests from justice is one of my fears,
Has the world of my religion turned itself upside down?
And left me alone outside on the parking lot on empty ground?

Jan 7th, 2012