PAROLE BOARDS AND OTHER PLACES

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

CATS FEB 8TH, 2012

free counters






CATS Feb 8th, 2012
By
James Bredin

Various homeless cats find their way to our house because they can,
Then they sit on or near the front step quietly waiting for Nan,
And she brings them food in a tiny little silver cat dish,
Or anything the little furry brown or black bastards wish.




I’ll have to tell Nan to stop being so kind to these homeless cats,
They’re coming from all over Scarborough to sit on our front mats,
We already have four cats looking out the windows at them,
I need advice I think because I don’t have the guts to condemn.




And all the cat-rescue places always seem full to the door,
And their secretaries are always busy on the phone and ignore,
I feel I’m caught between the devil and the deep blue sea,
Can you give me some advice and can you do it for free?

Feb 8th, 2012