PAROLE BOARDS AND OTHER PLACES

Friday, February 17, 2012

WILL I BE ALIVE THEN?

free counters













WILL I BE ALIVE THEN?  FEB 17TH, 2012
BY


Are we like white Americans, going to be a minority too?
And it's all being predicted to happen by twenty forty two,
We may as well enjoy it; those of us who will still be alive,
Will I make it – a minority Irish Catholic – to 105?




And being Irish Catholic, I'm already in the minority,
But I've always enjoyed working with Canadian authority,
I have many grandkids now and hope to have many more by then,
If I fall asleep, wake me up again and again and again.




This is the result of the abortion-clinics High Court decision,
Fancy ladies stayed in fashion to avoid a baby collision,
While everyone overlooked the decrease in population,
But we got many other great minorities by immigration.

Feb 17th, 2012