PAROLE BOARDS AND OTHER PLACES

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

REFERENDUMS ARE FORBIDDEN ... JAN 28TH, 2014

free counters







REFERENDUMS ARE FORBIDDEN … JAN 28TH, 2014
BY
JAMES BREDIN



Ontario elites named twenty five appointees to the highest honour,
I don’t even know one of them; even the Ontario governor,
I guess I’m not an elite aristocrat so I don’t have a chance,
They probably think of me, like the others -- those in a trance.

Not very democratic like our Ottawa Senate appointees,
Who they are or who they were, had no input from me,
And like other Canadians; I don’t have a clue what they do,
Like death-with-dignity; they behave like -- who knew?

They say we have a Charter so there is no need to change,
We’ve got everything, so there is no need to rearrange,
If Pauline, premier of Quebec, gives them her Bill 52,
Does that mean that the people of Ontario might get one too?

JAN 28TH, 2014