PAROLE BOARDS AND OTHER PLACES

Friday, September 17, 2010








free counters


Religion

By
James Bredin

I envy those who still have the faith though for me it's too late,
Maybe I'm wrong but maybe I'm right but no need for debate,
It has something to do with paedophile priests and their defenders,
Finally exposed after a thousand years of pompous pretenders.



As they stand in coloured vestments on a pulpit looking down,
Pompously preaching the gospel pointing a finger around,
I should apologize and ask for forgiveness or shut up,
But the number of paedophile priests keeps going up.



There's someone in the box waiting to hear my confession,
Could that be another paedophile priest indiscretion?
Where do I go to find the truth but no one seems to know,
Why are their sins a secret and why do I still have to kowtow?

Sept 17th, 2010